We live in one of the world’s most colorful cities and work doing what we love: putting together great events, weddings, festivals and celebrations.
Event Rental’s home base is New Orleans, a city that regularly plays host to national and international events, from the Sugar Bowl and the NBA All Star Game to Jazz Fest, the 2013 Super Bowl(!), and of course Mardi Gras, the biggest party on earth. What it all comes down to is that we know how to throw a good party. As one of the south’s largest event production companies, we regularly do it a few times a day! Since many of the same questions and concerns come up time and time again, we thought it would be nice to share some of our favorite tips and tricks to make it easier for you to plan the perfect event.
- Andre Armsted, Jr (Event Designer)
- Christopher Anton(Vice President)
- Jeanne Capella-Souto(Accounting ⁄ HR)
- Kenya Corley(Event Specialist)
- Krystel Touchard(Event Specialist)
- Lesley Carter(Event Specialist)
- Richard Young(Owner)
- Stephen Pichon(Web Administrator)
- Margo Perrin(HR Assistant)
- Maranda Cardinale(Event Specialist)
- Tiffany Pilgrim(Event Designer)
- Rachel Jackson(Event Specialist)
- Colin Riggs(Event Specialist)